- Brand Name: OLOEY
- Power (W): <200W
- Certification: CE
- Capacity: <500ml
- Function: Automatic Pulp Ejection
- Laying Method: Hand Held
- Type: manual
- Speed Adjustment: manual
- Model Number: Manual Juice Squeezer
- Model Number 1: Manual juicer
- Eigenschap1: Milieuvriendelijk
- Eigenschap2: Stocked
- Type: Fruit & Vegetable Tools
- color: silver
- weight: 785g
- use for: kitchen gadgets
- useage: Kitchen tool
- item name: Pomegranate Juice Squeezer Pressu
- feature 1: environmental protection,durable
- feature 2: fast delivery
- feature 3: in stock
- support for: drop shipping, wholesale,retail
- feature 4: press orange
You can choose it.
what are the benefits of using our products?
Juice from manual juicer
Easy to carry and easy to use.
Thanks a lot for you support,I wish you have a nice day!
100% brand new and high quantity!!
1. Original taste, more refreshing
2. Ability to retain nutrients in fruits to a higher degree
3. Low noise, easy to clean up
Juice from electric juicer
1. Juice is easily oxidized and nutrients are lost
2. Mixed fruit pomace and fruit juice, taste is very poor
3. It is noisy and not easy to clean
Step 1: Cut the fruit into pieces, subject to being able to be placed in a manual juicer
Step 2: Put the pulp in the filter bag and put it in the manual juicer
Step 3: Close the lid and squeeze out the juice
Step 4: Pour out the juice and rinse Specification:
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Product Size: 8.7 x 4 x 4.3 in
Weight: 790g / 27.86oz
Application: Suitable for various types of fruits such as lime juice / lemon juice / citrus juice / ginger juice / apple juice / sugar cane juice, etc. Juice method for fruits and vegetables:
1. Cut the orange and lemon into two pieces. If it is a larger fruit, cut it into four pieces and squeeze the juice twice to squeeze out the juice. After the first squeeze, turn the juice cup 180 degrees, squeeze more times, and get more juice.
2. If you squeeze fruit with a lot of juice, such as lemon and pineapple, you can take out the soft stalks first, cut into 3cm pieces, then cover and squeeze the juice.
3. If it is a leafy vegetable, such as turnip, spinach, knead it first, then squeeze it.
4. If it is carrots, celery, apples, and cucumbers, wrap them and squeeze them.
5. If it is a potato, peel it, clean it, cook it, and cut it into 3cm pieces.